Ellenaire Electro Mechanical Corp
10 Tips for Maintaining and Extending the Lifespan of Your Air Conditioning Unit
Are you tired of costly repairs and replacements of your air conditioning unit? It’s time to start thinking about regular maintenance to extend the lifespan of your AC unit. Not only will this save you money in the long run, but it will also improve the performance of your unit, keeping you and your family comfortable all year round.
Here are 10 tips for maintaining and extending the lifespan of your air conditioning unit:
1. Clean or replace air filters regularly. Dirty filters can reduce the efficiency of your unit and cause it to work harder, resulting in higher energy bills.
2. Keep the outdoor unit clean and free from debris, such as leaves and branches, to ensure proper airflow.
3. Have your air conditioning unit inspected and maintained by a professional, such as Ellenaire. This can help prevent major repairs and ensure optimal performance.
4. Check and clean the evaporator and condenser coils regularly to improve the efficiency of your unit.
5. Inspect the refrigerant lines and replace any damaged or leaking components to prevent refrigerant leaks.
6. Clean the drain line and drip pan to prevent clogs and water damage.
7. Seal any air leaks in your home or facility to prevent cooled air from escaping, reducing the workload on your AC unit.
8. Consider upgrading to a more energy-efficient unit to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
By following these tips, you can extend the lifespan of your air conditioning unit and reduce the likelihood of costly repairs and replacements.
At Ellenaire we offer a wide range of air conditioning services, including repairs, maintenance, and installation.
Our team of experts can help ensure that your AC unit is always in tip-top shape, providing optimal performance and comfort. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you keep your AC unit running smoothly.